THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON AFRICAN LEADERSHIP (IFAL) – 2022
SEP 21, 2022
NEW YORK, USA
THEME: Rethinking Development Strategies for Global Partnerships in Africa
Africa’s discourse is withdrawing from “deficits” and “gaps” and toward opportunities, prospects, enterprises, and inventiveness. Companies that have paid careful attention to the continent and invested there are well aware of this. The rapid growth of Africa’s youth population, urbanization, which is anticipated to drive more than half of Africans to cities by 2050, and the continent’s formalizing economy are all well-known. These tendencies and other developments have fueled Africa’s progress for the past half-century or more, and they will continue to do so in the future.
With a single market spanning economies with a combined GDP of $3 trillion, the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is on track to become the world’s largest free trade area.
With less than a decade left to meet the Sustainable Development Goals, the International Forum on African Leadership, New York, will bring together global leaders from diverse sectors, disciplines and geographies. During this forum: policymakers, Industry Titans, and all stakeholders shall profer solutions and explore ways Africa can strategically improve investment while discovering some of the gains Africa has to offer for stronger global partnership.
The theme of the Forum is: Rethinking Development Strategies for Global Partnerships in Africa. Most assuredly, the forum will be a platform that will connect African leaders, local and international companies, institutional investors, private equity firms, and business leaders across the world, to push forward with commitments and business deals that would power the African economic recovery.
Deficits continue to exist. What matters is that investors have realized that there is money to be gained for those who are willing to help close the gaps. As this occurs, the promise of greater prosperity for Africans and African entrepreneurs will become a reality.
- Keynote and Paper Presentations.
- CEOs Roundtable Session.
- Private sector leaders & Policy Makers Interactive Session.
- 15th Anniversary Lecture
- Unveiling of the African Leadership (IFAL) special edition magazine
- Presentations to the “100 Most Influential 2022”.
- Ministers of Petroleum
- CEO/VP/Board/Directors of Energy and Infrastructure companies in Africa.
- Consultants and strategic change managers
- Heads of Strategy and Technology
- Academics, R&D professionals, industry experts
- Finance players, and Afro-centric funds, VC Funds,
- Trade Unions in Oil and Gas
- Oil and Gas service providers and local content developers