Africa Leadership Magazine Persons of the Year Awards 2022
February 18, 2023 | Port Louis, Mauritius
African Leadership Magazine Persons of The Year Awards 2022.
The African Leadership Magazine Persons of the Year Awards is Africa’s premier vote-based endorsement, reserved annually for the leading Africans who are contributing towards promoting the continent’s progress, and positively altering Africa’s perceived negative image. The annual event has also become a platform for honouring people-centred leadership and Africans that are pursuing a pan-African agenda in their chosen fields of endeavour. This year’s event will provide a platform to celebrate the continent’s merchants of hope, ready to lead an army of change agents and reformers, to build an Africa that works for everyone.
All winners of the 2022 awards shall be presented with an award trophy and formally decorated with the instruments of honour at the 11th African Leadership Magazine Persons of the Year Award Ceremonies, scheduled to hold on February 18th, 2023 in Port Louis, Mauritius. Reserve a seat today!
Click here – https://bit.ly/3X43MtB to access the full list of winners in different categories for the award.
- To promote purposeful and people focused leadership.
- To promote leadership in the core areas of Politics and Governance; Gender; Philanthropy; Education; Job Creation; Youth Development.
- Providing the platform for meaningful engagement and conversations on Africa’s future.
- To celebrate the continent’s wealth and job creators, while evolving home grown solutions for Africa’s unemployment and industrialization dilemma.
- To promote an exchange of tested ideas, projects, research results, and findings that can help African governments, parliaments and business leaders to commit to sustainably creating more jobs in the continent.
- High-level networking with key decision makers in the continent