African Regulatory Agencies Forum
When: August 22-26, 2019
Where: London, United Kingdom
The Forum aims to realize the following four objectives:
- Explore the thoughts of International Development Institutions, academics and research scholars on using non-traditional tools and techniques to raise a new crop of women leaders, and increase women’s access to upper echelons of leadership in Africa
- Explore the thoughts, experiences, and challenges of women in leadership.
- Develop women’s leadership capacities and professional skills in the region.
- Celebrate women who have demonstrated leadership, tenacity and prowess in driving and delivering the gender agenda.
EVENT WILL START IN
[/cth_countdown][cth_addtocalendar event_start=”2019-05-02 10:00:00″ event_end=”2019-05-03 18:00:00″ event_title=”2019 SADC Women Forum & Leadership Excellence Awards” location=”Gaborone, Bostwana” organizer=”African Leadership Magazine” organizer_email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”][/cth_addtocalendar]
WHAT TO EXPECT
- High-level Keynote and Paper Presentations.
- Presentation of CELD’s Blue Ribbon Awards.
- Unveiling of the Amazons Watch Magazine’s SADC Top 20 Women in Leadership Excellence.
- Induction into the CELD Women Leaders Hall of Fame
- “Women Leadership: Lessons from Women in Power”- A panel session with distinguished women leaders to discuss the ever changing roles of women in business and politics, as well as the opportunities and challenges facing women in rising the top echelons of leadership in the society.
Where to stay
Finding a good hotel can be tricky. So here are some of our favorite hotels nearby event location
Fill the form below to get directions to our event location
PO2 8FA, United Kingdom
SEND US A MESSAGE
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us directly. We will respond for sure.